Monday, August 12, 2013

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters

So it's been a while since I posted something, so I decided to start with something light. The new Percy Jackson flick starring the next big thing "Logan Lerman", who just totally blew all of us away with his performance in Perks of Being a wallflower, (which I still have to write about by the way) gave us an okay delivery . To be fair this is a summer movie and this part is not as juicy as the one in perks, but I have to say; Percy Jackson is a great ride, it is fun to watch it is great to enjoy, worth the money you pay for it , just don't expect any top caliber acting or amazing story lines. It is pure and simple a popcorn film. There were bad parts, and somethings were kind of ludicrous, I have a feeling that somehow they were trying to give this story a heart, but it really doesn't succeed in that score, so I think they should have had just dropped it, and focused on the mythology and the action. After all that is why we watch it in the first place anyway.

watch trailer here:click

No comments:

Post a Comment